Clio Payments allows you to accept credit card payments within Clio and allows your clients to pay bills online via secure emailed link. For a description of how Clio Payments can help your firm get paid faster, see our blog post: <a href="https://www.clio.com/blog/clio-helps-law-firms-handle-credit-card-payments-from-clients/" target="_blank"><em>Clio helps law firms handle credit card payments from clients</em></a>. <br /><br /> Clio Payments is available to subscribers of our Boutique and Elite plans. If you are interested in a demo of our Clio Payments feature, or if you are ready to upgrade you account, please contact us by email at <a href="mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org">email@example.com</a> or give us a call at 1-888-858-2546 (choose option #1). <br /><br /> Please note: <strong>Clio Payments is only available to users with US or Canadian bank accounts in US or Canadian dollars</strong>. If you are located outside of the US or Canada but would like to connect Clio to your US or Canadian bank account through your LawPay account, please contact our Support team at 1-888-858-2546.
- How to Review your LawPay Account Details
- How can I Confirm that LawPay and Clio are Integrated?
- Is it Possible to Forward a Bill Shared via Email and Still Have the Option to Pay the Bill through Clio Payments?
- Does LawPay Run a Credit Check when I Sign Up for Clio Payments?
- How to Connect Your Existing Lawpay Account to Clio
- How to Turn on Clio Payment Email Receipts in LawPay
- Video: How to Set up Clio Payments
- Video: How to Receive Clio Payments
- Clio Payments: Setup
- Clio Payments: Sending a Bill to your Client via Email for Payment
- Clio Payments: Payment History and Status
- Clio Payments: Voiding and Refunding Payments
- Clio Payments: Working with Trust Requests
- Clio Payments: Adding, Removing, and Changing Bank Accounts