The following articles provide instructions on how to sync your Contacts or Calendars in Outlook for Office 365 Business or Enterprise to Clio.<br /><br /> For instructions on using Clio with Microsoft <strong>OneDrive</strong>, see our "<a href="https://support.goclio.com/hc/en-us/sections/202543857-OneDrive-for-Business-Microsoft-Office-365-">OneDrive for Business</a>" articles. <br /><br /> Office 365 Business or Enterprise Sync is available to subscribers of our Boutique, and Elite plans. If you are interested in a demo of our Office 365 for Business or Enterprise Sync, or if you are ready to upgrade your Clio account, please contact us by email at <a href="mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org">email@example.com</a> or give us a call at 1-888-858-2546 (choose option #1). <br/><br/> If you would like to upgrade your Microsoft Office 365 account, please contact Microsoft directly.
- What Does The Following Addresses Have Multiple Contacts in Clio Error Mean When Using Outlook Add In?
- If I Have Office 365, Do I Have to Sync Office 365 and Outlook Desktop with Clio?
- Events Not Syncing from Clio to Outlook
- Can I Sync with Multiple Office 365 Accounts?
- Does Clio Integrate with Microsoft Planner Tasks?
- Will Setting up Multi-Factor Authentication with Microsoft 365 Affect Syncing Office 365 with Clio?
- Video: Office 365 Email Add-in Overview
- What Does “Action required: Your Office 365 Credentials Have Expired, Causing Your Sync to Stop Updating. To Re-Authorize Your Sync, Sign-In to Office 365.” Mean?
- Why Can't I Connect to Office 365?
- Office 365 Business Standard or Enterprise: Syncing Contacts
- Office 365 Business Standard or Enterprise: Calendar Sync Set Up