The following articles provide instructions on how to integrate your Clio documents with OneDrive for Business (Office 365).<br /><br /> For instructions on using Clio with <strong>Microsoft Office 365 Business or Enterprise</strong> (Contacts and Calendars), see our "<a href="https://support.goclio.com/hc/en-us/sections/202543737">Office 365 Business or Enterprise Sync</a>" articles. <br /><br /> The OneDrive for Business integration is available to subscribers of our Boutique, and Elite plans. If you are interested in a demo of the OneDrive for Business integration, or if you are ready to upgrade you account, please contact us by email at <a href="mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org">email@example.com</a> or give us a call at 1-888-858-2546 (choose option #1).
- How To Move Files Or Folders Within Onedrive
- Will the OneDrive Integration Create New Matter Folders in OneDrive if I Already Have Matter Folders?
- Troubleshooting a OneDrive Syncing Issue
- Does Clio Have Permissions to Move Folders From OneDrive Into the Primary Clio Folder?
- Will Turning Off a OneDrive Sync Remove Synced Documents from Clio?
- Am I able to Connect a OneDrive SharePoint Account as a Document Source?
- How to Share Folders and Files From Onedrive?
- Some Contact Folders in OneDrive Have an ID Number in Brackets
- OneDrive Integration Removing Apostrophes
- Can I Rename the OneDrive Document Folder?
- Video: How to Setup the Microsoft OneDrive Integration
- OneDrive for Business: Setting Up and Using the Integration
- OneDrive for Business: Moving Existing OneDrive Documents to the Clio Integration