The following articles provide instructions on how to integrate your Clio documents with OneDrive for Business (Office 365).<br /><br /> For instructions on using Clio with <strong>Microsoft Office 365 Business or Enterprise</strong> (Contacts and Calendars), see our "<a href="https://support.goclio.com/hc/en-us/sections/202543737">Office 365 Business or Enterprise Sync</a>" articles. <br /><br /> The OneDrive for Business integration is available to subscribers of our Boutique, and Elite plans. If you are interested in a demo of the OneDrive for Business integration, or if you are ready to upgrade you account, please contact us by email at <a href="mailto:email@example.com">firstname.lastname@example.org</a> or give us a call at 1-888-858-2546 (choose option #1).
- Why Can't I See My Closed Matters in My OneDrive Integration?
- How To Show Closed Matters In OneDrive
- How Do I Set up Clio's OneDrive Integration?
- How Do I Disconnect Microsoft OneDrive From Clio?
- Video: How to Setup the Microsoft OneDrive Integration
- OneDrive For Business: Setting Up and Using the Integration
- OneDrive for Business: Moving Existing OneDrive Documents to the Clio Integration