Trust Requests allow you to create a 'bill' to request funds in trust from your clients. You can create Trust Requests to collect an initial trust deposit or retainer from your clients, or to request a top up of trust funds. <br /><br /> Additionally, users of our <a href="/hc/en-us/sections/202503708">Clio Payments</a> feature, can use Trust Requests to receive credit card payments directly into their trust bank accounts. <br /><br /> Trust Requests are available to subscribers of our Boutique and Elite plans. If you are interested in a demo of our Trust Requests feature, or if you are ready to upgrade you account, please contact us by email at <a href="mailto:email@example.com">firstname.lastname@example.org</a> or give us a call at 1-888-858-2546 (choose option #1).
- Video: How to Create a Trust Request
- Can I Print a Receipt for a Payment into a Trust Account?
- Trust Requests: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Trust Requests: Creating and Managing Trust Request Bills
- Trust Requests: Recording Payments on a Trust Request
- Trust Requests: Reporting on Trust Requests and Trust Payments