Trust Requests allow you to create a 'bill' to request funds in trust from your clients. You can create Trust Requests to collect an initial trust deposit or retainer from your clients, or to request a top up of trust funds. <br /><br /> Additionally, users of our <a href="/hc/en-us/sections/202503708">Clio Payments</a> feature, can use Trust Requests to receive credit card payments directly into their trust bank accounts. <br /><br /> Trust Requests are available to subscribers of our Boutique and Elite plans. If you are interested in a demo of our Trust Requests feature, or if you are ready to upgrade you account, please contact us by email at <a href="mailto:email@example.com">firstname.lastname@example.org</a> or give us a call at 1-888-858-2546 (choose option #1).
- Does the EasyStart Subscription Plan Include Trust Requests?
- Key Resources: Trust Request/Client Funds
- Can I Send Trust Requests for Closed Matters?
- Can Trust Requests be Automatically Generated Based on the Trust Threshold?
- Trust Request Showing as Unpaid Even Though It Has a Payment on It
- Can I Edit a Matter Trust Request to be Client Trust Request Instead?
- Can I See Pending Trust Requests on a Contact's Dashboard?
- Can I Record a Payment onto a Trust Request from the Operating Account?
- Trust Request's "New Request" Button is Missing
- Trust Requests
- Why Can't I See An Account Listed To Add Money From My Trust Request?
- How Do I Write Off a Bill Without Making A Payment?
- Can Payments Be Deleted From Trust Requests?
- Does Clio Integrate with Unbundled Attorney ?
- Can I Send Trust Request Reminders?
- Is There an Option to 'Accept payment up to the total of all Trust Requests' When Sending to Client?
- Can I Apply A Credit Card Payment As A Direct Payment To A Trust Request For A Receipt
- How Do I Pass the Credit card Processing Fee to the Client on a Trust Request?
- Can I Return Unused Trust Funds to a Client?
- Can I Delete A Trust Request?
- Can I Change the Title of a Trust Request?
- Can I Overpay a Trust Request?
- Can You Edit a Client Level Trust Request and Move It to a Matter?
- Can I Change a Trust Request ID?
- Is it Possible to Record a Retainer Amount in the Form of Hours?
- Is it Possible to Send a Client Level Trust Request to the Bill Recipient on a Matter?
- Can I Create Multiple Trust Requests at Once?
- Can I Delete or Edit a Payment Received on a Trust Request?
- How Do I Send A Trust Request To A Client?
- Can I Move a Paid Trust Request to Another Client?