Trust Requests allow you to create a 'bill' to request funds in trust from your clients. You can create Trust Requests to collect an initial trust deposit or retainer from your clients, or to request a top up of trust funds. <br /><br /> Additionally, users of our <a href="/hc/en-us/sections/202503708">Clio Payments</a> feature, can use Trust Requests to receive credit card payments directly into their trust bank accounts. <br /><br /> Trust Requests are available to subscribers of our Boutique and Elite plans. If you are interested in a demo of our Trust Requests feature, or if you are ready to upgrade you account, please contact us by email at <a href="mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org">email@example.com</a> or give us a call at 1-888-858-2546 (choose option #1).
- Is it Possible to Record a Retainer Amount in the Form of Hours?
- Is it Possible to Send a Client Level Trust Request to the Bill Recipient on a Matter?
- Can I Delete a Payment Received on a Trust Request?
- How Do I Send A Trust Request To A Client?
- I Cannot Void My Bill/Trust Request
- Video: How to Create a Trust Request
- Can I Edit The Payment Date On A Paid Trust Request?
- Can a Bill be Converted to a Trust Request?
- Can Trust Requests Be Itemized?
- Can I Print a Receipt for a Payment into a Trust Account?
- How do I Send a Trust Request with the Clio Payment Link?
- How to Create a Pro Forma Invoice
- Why can't I Pay an Invoice with Trust funds? I can see there are Trust funds in the Client account.
- Creating a Trust Request Within a Matter
- How to Create a Trust Request
- Trust Requests: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Trust Requests: Creating and Managing Trust Request Bills
- Trust Requests: Recording Payments on a Trust Request
- Trust Requests: Reporting on Trust Requests and Trust Payments