Articles in this section cover how clients can best utilize Clio for Clients to communicate and collaborate with their attorneys.
- ★ Using Clio for Clients
- ★ Where Can I Download the Clio For Clients Mobile App?
- ★ How Do I Log In to Clio For Clients?
- ★ What’s My Clio For Clients Password?
- Client Not Receiving the Sign in Link Email to Access Clio for Clients
- Can I Stop Email Notifications for Client Portal Participants?
- What is the Difference Between Share to Client Portal and Share with Contacts When Sharing a Document with a Client?
- Does My Client See When I View a Message or Document in the Client Portal?
- Can I CC Myself to See What the Clients Receive Through Clio for Clients?
- How To Add a Firm Logo to the Clio for Clients Portal
- Can I Send a Document For E-Sign Through the Client Portal?
- What Is the Maximum File Size for Uploads in Clio for Clients?
- How Do I Access an Existing Client Portal?
- Can I Delete a Client's Message in the Client Portal?
- Can I Download Folders Shared via Clio for Clients?
- Can I Bulk Download All Shared Documents from Clio for Clients?
- Can I Make Changes to Documents Shared Through the Client Portal?
- How Do I Switch Between My Matters in Clio for Clients?
- Can I Access Clio for Clients Through a Text Message/SMS Link?
- Can I Drag and Drop Files into Clio for Clients?
- Error Message: "Device Isn't Compatible with this Version" When Downloading Clio For Clients from the App Store / Play Store
- Is it Possible to Bulk Download Files From Clio for Clients?
- Is it Possible to Access Clio for Clients From my Computer?