- Funds are available in the Trust Account but I cannot pay a Bill
- Receiving the following error when making a payment from Trust: "Sorry, the payment wasn’t saved due to the following errors: one or more of the source accounts has insufficient funds. Please revise the payment amount."
- Clio Web App
There are two places that Trust funds can be held: at the Client level (for funds available for any of that Client's Matters) or the Matter level (for funds that are specific to that Matter). When a payment is made to a Bill from Trust, the Bill payment window will default to the client level.
- The funds are located at the Matter level but the Client level is selected when a payment is made
- Open the Bill
- Select Record Payment
- Change the Source field to the Trust Account
- Change the Source Balance Type to Matter
- Select Receive Payment