- Bank accounts not aligning with Clio Accounts
- How to balance my accounts
- Clio Web App
- Your Clio Accounts are meant to replicate your life accounts. That being said, there is mechanism in place to account for funds being withdrawn from your Clio Account simultaneously with your Bank Accounts.
- Periodically, open your Clio Operating Account, and withdraw funds from the account.
To withdraw funds, complete the following steps:
- Select Accounts
- Select the specific account you would like to withdraw funds from
- Select New Transaction
- Enter the amount you would like withdraw in the Amount field with a negative
- In the Description, include a note explaining the withdrawal
- Leave the Client and Matter fields blank
- Select Record Transaction