- An Invoice belonging to the same client is not appearing in the Detailed Statement of Accounts, but does show up on the Account Receivable report.
- Clio Web App
- The invoice that is missing belongs to another Matter, and the Detailed Statement of Accounts is set to only display invoices belonging to the current Matter.
- Select Settings
- Select Billing
- Select Bill Themes
- Select the Bill Theme that is applied to the Bill
- Select Statement of Accounts
- Select Detail of Accounts
- Uncheck the box Include all client's Matters