- Sync Documents between Clio and Box
- What does the Box integration do?
- Clio Web App
- The Matters included in the sync will be based on the status that you've set up for the integration (Open, Open and Pending, or All)
- The initial sync may take up to 24 hours to complete
- How To Set Up the Box Integration
- Linking Clio to Box will create a Clio folder within your Box account. Within this folder, a subfolder will be created for each of your Contacts, containing folders for each of their Matters.
- All files uploaded to the Clio folder in Box will be visible from the Box sub-tab of the Documents page in Clio. Files uploaded to a specific Client or Matter folder will be accessible from the Box sub-tab within the Documents section for that Client or Matter.