- How to disconnect Quickbooks Online to restart the sync
- Clio Web App
- Quickbooks Online
As with the initial QuickBooks Online setup, it may take up to 24 hours for the sync to become fully active after reconnecting.
- Go to Settings > Bill Syncing
- Click on Revoke access (in red, at the end of the first line of text)
- Select Revoke from the drop down.
WARNING: Please note that you should only choose the "Revoke and Purge" option if you are also purging your QuickBooks Online account.
- Click on the Connect to QuickBooks button to start the connection again