Thinking about trying Clio? Try it for free!
- Get my data out of Daylite
- Migrate from Daylite
- Export from Daylite
- Daylite migration
- Get data from Daylite to Clio
- Daylite [Daylight]
Please note that the success of any data migration depends primarily on the quality of the data set provided to us. Before attempting to migrate your information into Clio, you should ensure that your data is consistently formatted, well organized, sufficiently backed up, and stored securely. If you are not certain, it is recommended that you consult with your Clio representative before proceeding.
To export contacts from Daylite:
- Select a Smart list for Contacts and choose View > Multi-Column List.
- Right-click (or control-click) the column header and select the columns you wish to display. You can also adjust the order of the columns by clicking the column header and dragging and dropping to the new position.
- Select the items you want to export.
- Choose File > Export > Export Visible Columns and Selected Rows to File.
- In the sheet that opens, enter a name, specify a location to save the file, and other details as needed. Click Save.
To export calendar from Daylite in ical:
To export calendar to Apple iCal
1. Choose File > Export > Export Calendar to Apple iCal.
Daylite opens the “Export to Apple iCal File Format” window.
2. Do the following:
- To export the entire calendar, select All Dates. Otherwise, simple specify the start and
- The default export location for your calendar is the desktop. To specify a different
location from the desktop, click Browse, navigate to the location, and click Open.
- If you wish, you can export each appointment category in Daylite as a separate calendar.
To do this, select the “Export each category as a separate calendar” checkbox.
- Click Export.