- Not able to create a Contact in Netdocuments from Clio Documents sub-tab. Receiving error message to check permissions. -- "Failed to create the link. You may not have sufficient permissions."
- Clio Web App
- Net Documents
This refers to the Workspace permissions within Netdocuments not allowing a User to edit/create within the Clio Workspace(They may only have viewing permissions.) As a single Netdocuments account contains individual users(similar to Clio), the permissions will have to be changed to allow them to edit/create within the Clio Workspace on Netdocuments.
Permissions for the user will need to be modified in Net Documents in order for that user to be able to link Matters or Contacts in Clio to Netdocuments.
- Go to Netdocuments
- Click on the work space to open
- Click Workspace Options
- Click Modify Access in drop down
- Click correct Workspace and click Modify Access again
- A window will appear with access settings