- Show an attorney or support staff initials on a bill theme
- Show on the invoice who entered each Activity
- How to add user initials on Bills
- How to add initials to each Activity on a Bill
- Add a column showing the Attorney's Initials to all the entries he actually worked on
- Clio Web App
Users can edit their Initials by editing their Profile.
A Timekeeper's full name can be used instead of initials. To do so, after step 4 go to Matter > Line Items and change Attorney Display to Attorney Name.
- Go to Settings > Billing > Bill Themes
- Select the Bill Theme you wish to edit
- Go to Matter > Service/Combined Orderings
- Drag the "Attorney" box over from "Hidden" to "Showing".
- Where you place the box within the "Showing" list will determine the order in which it appears on the Invoice.
- Your changes will be saved automatically