- Tried resetting password, still can't login to Clio For Co Counsel?
- Successfully reset the password but will not accept the new password when I sign in
- Clio For Co Counsel account not enabled
- I am unable to view my Attorney's Resources.
- Clio Manage
There are a few possible causes for this:
- You have entered an incorrect password.
- It's possible you accidentally signed up for a 7-day of Clio. You may delete your account by following the steps in How to Cancel my Clio Account.
- You may already have multiple Clio accounts or Clio For Co Counsel accounts associated with your email address (especially relevant if you are working with multiple firms). If you have login access, please follow the steps in How do I Switch Between Clio Connect Accounts with Different Firms?
- It's possible your Clio For Co Counsel access portal may have been disabled by sharing Attorney. (If this is the case the Attorney would have to be re-enable it)
- It is also possible that your firm has stopped using our service, in which case your Clio For Co Counsel Account will also be closed.
For assistance in any of these matters, please contact Clio Support at 1-888-858-2546 x 2.