- To determine why Clients cant pay bills via Clio Payments
- Clio Web App
1. If you share the Bill in a draft stage, the client will not have the Pay Bill button. You will need to approve the Bill for the client to see the Pay Bill button. If the firm is not subscribed to Clio Payments they will not have that option.
2. If the Bill is in Awaiting Payment, double check to see if Clio Payments has been mapped to LawPay. To do this follow the steps below or click the article above for more information:
- Click on Settings
- Under Clio Settings, click on Online Payments
- Add Connections (For Bill payments, you want to make sure that the Operating Account in Clio is mapped to the Operating account in LawPay