- Getting started with Custom Fields
- Learn what a Custom Field is
- What is a Custom Field?
- Clio Web App
Custom Fields are only available to Accounts that use our Loyalty, Boutique, and Elite Plans.
- Clio supports 12 different Custom Field Types. For more information, see here
- For creating Custom Fields, see here (Contacts or Matters)
- You can set Custom Fields to be Required and/or Default. For more information, see here
- To add Custom Fields to a Contact or Matters, see here (Contacts or Matters)
- For filtering Custom Fields, see here
Custom Fields allow you to store additional information about your Contacts and your Matters. For instance, if you would like to save the Date of Birth for each of your Contacts, you can create a Custom Field to do this.