- Clio Launcher is no longer working
- Clicking on the Launcher button does not open up document
- Clio Web App
- Clio Launcher
You may try running the launcher from Incognito or Private browsing within the browser to reboot the info.
Clio Launcher may not currently be running on your computer, or it may need to be updated. The action may also be blocked by your computer's firewall.
- Ensure that Clio Launcher is running (you can check in the System Tray on a PC or the Menu Bar on a Mac)
- If it is not running, open it from your computer
- If the issue persists, manually update the Clio Launcher, using the steps detailed here
- Add clio.com to your list of whitelisted domains in your Firewall (instructions vary for each firewall program)
- Contact Clio Support.