- How can I track total revenue received versus invoiced work for multiple users?
- How can I report on total discounts over a given period specific to each user?
- Track hours billed against payments received per user or attorney
- Clio Manage
- Discounts cannot be tracked by any of Clio's current Reports.
- You can write-off or credit an invoice, but this will split the write-off/credit between the line items equally.
- This use case is specific to users who want to track total revenue received against total work invoiced specific to each user when multiple users record work on the same invoice.
- Apply discounts at the line item level as opposed to an entire Invoice and ensure that the Update Records checkbox is unclicked when saving the Invoice.
- Generate a Revenue Report for each user over the desired date range as a CSV file.
- Navigate to Activities in the vertical blue toolbar and set the desired date range.
- Filter the Activities list for a single User.
- Export the Activities list into a CSV file.
- Repeat for each User as needed.
The Revenue Report will provide information on the total revenue received, while the Activities Export CSV will provide information on the total work invoiced. Subtract the total revenue received from the total work invoiced to view the total discounts provided over the given period.