- How Much Will It Cost To Add Another Yearly License?
- Want to add paralegal, how much will it cost?
- How much does it cost to add someone for a month?
- Locate the price associated with adding another user to my yearly account.
- Learn the fee for adding another person on a yearly subscription.
- Clio Web App
Clio's priced on a per user, per month basis (though you can save $10 per month by billing annually). To see how much adding a user to your account will cost generally, please see our pricing page: https://www.clio.com/pricing/.
To find out what Pricing plan your account is on please see: How to Check the Cost and Date of Your Subscription Renewal
If you are an Annual Subscriber, adding a new user will result in a pro-rated charge for the remainder of your current billing period.
If you are a Monthly Subscriber:
This cost will depend on what subscription plan you are on and if you have any discounts currently applied to your account. Without any discounts, adding a new user will increase your monthly subscription payment by:
- $49 per month on the Starter plan
- $69 per month on the Boutique plan
- $109 per month on the Elite plan
After adding a user, you will see this reflected in your subscription invoice the next time you're billed.
If you are an Annual Subscriber:
- Select Settings
- Select Account and Payment Info
- Select Payment Info
- Click Buy More Licenses
- Enter the number of licences you wish to purchase
You don't actually need to purchase at this time but it will give you the pro-rated price from now until your next renewal.